With the use of A2X it is aimed to relieve stress. It consists of an all-natural recipe, to help users experience calmness without initiating harmful chemicals into their body. Yet, with all the supplements of this kind, there is always the question that comes to mind whether or not it truly works.
A2X is made with all-natural ingredients. Its recipe is made up of the following:
- Ashwagandha also identified as Indian ginseng or winter cherry. Reduce strain and makes the consumer calmer. It works by controlling stress intensity resulted by over stimulation.
- L-Theanine is originated from green tea. And supports the healthy creation of GABA, a neurotransmitter that combats off stress-reducing and regulating chemicals and anxiety levels.
- Passion flower helps to relieve nervous tension and nervousness.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 aids, to boost serotonin and dopamine, which have the outcome of providing the consumer with more get-up-and-go. It also helps to boost the metabolism and general sense of well-being.
- Magnesium is a mineral that regulates the body’s enzymes. Magnesium deficit is one of the most important causes of insomnia and anxiety in Americans. An augment of magnesium can therefore alleviate stress and pressure.
- Calcium helps to promote appropriate functionality of muscles and bone structure, which help to stabilise bodily issues and fight off tiredness. It also aids to normalize stress.
All these known ingredients have been used for years in holistic and natural medicine. All the A2X ingredients have been clinically tested and yield positive results for users.
It has been recommended by the manufacturer of A2X to take 2 capsules per day during a 14-day trial period. After the 14-days the advised that you can take 1 to 2 capsules per day in the morning. This supplement can be taken either on an empty stomach or with food. This low quantity makes it pleasing to use, because you don’t have to take it numerous times like some supplements.
Side effects are minimal and usually very little; nonetheless as with any medication, there is the possibility of undesirable reactions. Side effects include:
- Upset stomach
- Morning wooziness (if taken before bed)
- Can increase the effect of tranquillizing drugs
- Lowering of blood pressure
If any of these side-effects are experienced with taking this supplement, it has been recommended that you lower your dosage of use.
You can purchase A2X for $39.95 for a thirty day supply. If you would like to try A2X, you can do a 14-day trial for only $3.00 through the producer. These give you a safeguard to decide if the supplement works for you. If you buy from the retailer, you can also receive 15% of an order of 2 or more, and renew your monthly subscription automatically.
A2X is a reasonably priced supplement, but has still been verified to work. It only needs to be taken once a day and offers fast relief with minimum side effects. However, it is not FDA approved.