NutraOrigin Fish Oil High Potency Review
NutraOrigin Fish Oil High Potency is one of the Omega -3 supplements in the market. Just like all other products do make claims, this supplement too has an array of claims to make in regard to its efficacy, safety and Omega-3 benefits it confers to its consumers. These claims are listed below as follows:
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility;
- May improve bone mineral density;
- May enhance cognitive function in young and elderly adults;
- May protect the health of the eye, particularly the retina;
- Support a healthy pregnancy for both mother and child;
- May boost mood in mothers’ post-partum;
- Maintains triglyceride and blood pressure levels within a healthy range;
- Supports a normal heart rhythm; and
- May promote healthy aging;
In matters packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
Below is the list of the basic ingredients contained in this supplement:
- Fish Oil – 4 g
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids – 2400 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 1200 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 800 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids – 400 mg
Given the above list, the product meets the recommended quantities .However, its availability current in the market is dwindling and it seems to be undergoing a phasing out from the market.
The recommended daily serving is four softgels, taken along with food.
So far there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product.
The listing price for a bottle with 120 softgels is $ 45, with discounts being an act of generosity at the seller’s discretion.It passes for an affordable product.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
Conclusion Of Our NutraOrigin Fish Oil High Potency Review
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work well;
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-it passes this test too;
- Affordability-it is an affordable product ; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it passes the test because it contains the right quality and quantities of basic ingredients e.g. EPA/DHA measure up to the recommended standards.