Nordic Naturals Omega Blood Sugar Review
Nordic Naturals Omega Blood Sugar is one of the formulas in the market combining the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA with those of other fatty acids obtained from natural extracts and aimed at regulating insulin and sugar levels in the blood. Below are some of the claims it makes:
- Maintains insulin function and glucose homeostasis in healthy individuals;
- Supports fat metabolism;
- Omega Blood Sugar combines three nutrients that play important roles in maintaining insulin action and glucose balance in one targeted formula. Purified fish oil, which provides an exceptionally high concentration of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, works in hand with chromium and alpha-lipoic acid to support healthy blood sugar levels;
- Omega Blood sugar helps maintain healthy triglyceride levels; and
- Provides antioxidant protection.
When it comes to matters packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
The following are the active ingredients found in Nordic Naturals Omega Blood Sugar:
- Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate – 200 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – 300 mg
- EPA – 455 mg
- DHA – 315 mg
- Other omega 3 fatty acids – 126 mg
The recommended daily dosage for this supplement is two softgels.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your health care practitioners before taking this dietary supplement.
For a bottle with 60 softgels, you will have to pay $26.95.is price is pocket friendly.
This product does not have a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
Conclusion Of Our Nordic Naturals Omega Blood Sugar Review
With no guarantee, it is hard to say that this is a good product. It is also not FDA inspected.