Today we are going to review Constilex. This product is one of the best products we have reviewed. It is manufactured in an FDA registered, cGMP certified laboratory, under professional conditions. Constilex claims to relieve constipation, improve digestion and transit time, as well as maintain the regular bowel movement and prevent future episodes.
But don’t just take our word for it, read on to learn more!
- L-acidophilus is a bacteria that increases intestinal health and prevents constipation
- Papaya leaf, from the papaya plant, aids in breaking down proteins and improves the health of the digestive system
- Psyllium husk is a fiber that helps cleanse the body of toxins and waste.
- Oat Bran is high in fiber and contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants, which not only help cleanse the colon, but also reduce cholesterol
- Bentonite clay helps cleanse the colon and lubricate it
- Black walnuts are known for their anti-diarrhea, anti-fungal and antibiotic properties
- Glucomannan is a natural fiber that eliminates toxins and waste.
- Prune juice is a very good source of magnesium and potassium.
- Mangosteen has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, helping optimize intestinal health
- Flax seed oil is a substance rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce gastric inflammation.
- Apple pectin is yet another good, natural source of fiber that aids in maintaining a healthy bowel movement.
- Aloe Vera is a natural laxative.
The recommended dose, for occasional or first time use is two capsules taken three times a day. However, for a daily use, it is recommended to take only two capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Possible Side Effects
While there are no known side effects, women who are nursing or pregnant, as well as individuals with allergies or known illnesses should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this supplement.
Constilex comes in four different packages that you can choose from. At first, they offer a Single Bottle Package, containing one bottle priced at $49.95, as well as a Starter Package which consists of two bottles priced at $34.95 each, for a total of $69.90. As special offers go, they sell an Intermediate Package, with two bottles free, consisting of a total of four bottles priced at $27.95 each for a total of $118.80, as well as the Best Value Package, containing 6 bottles (3 bought at normal price and 3 free), priced at $23.30 each for a total of $219.90.
The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, meaning that if you are not satisfied with this product within 60 days, you can ask for a refund on both used and unused bottles, with no questions asked. The return policy does not include shipping.
Constilex has a plethora of positive customer reviews, from both men and women, with different life styles.
Before letting you go, let us recap the strengths and attributes of Constilex. The product is manufactured in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab, with ingredients and doses proven to be effective in clinical studies. The manufacturer offers a wide range of packages to choose from, as well as a 60-days money back guarantee and the product is very well rated by its users. We do believe that Constilex is one of the best natural constipation relief products on the market today!