Nature’s Plus Omega Krill Oil Review
Nature’s plus Omega Krill Oil is an Omega -3 supplement that promises to offer many Omega-3 benefits the same way all the others do. Below is the list of these claims:
- Features 600 mg krill oil per capsule with 30% as Essential Fatty Acids;
- Offer s the fast-acting benefits of a liquid with the convenience of a capsule;
- Contains only the freshest, highest quality krill oil – no fishy smell, no aftertaste, and no worries about impurities;
- Supplies the highest concentration of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids in the phospholipid form;
- Essential Fatty Acids are further standardized to 42% phospholipids;
- Maximizes digestibility, absorption and assimilation with EFAS lipid-digesting minerals;
- Maintains maximum freshness through the exclusive Pure Assure potency preservation system; and
- Provides 3 mg of naturally occurring marine-source Astaxanthin per capsule.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
This supplement is concocted using the following ingredients:
- Antartic Krill Oil – 600 mg;
- Phospholipids (42%) – 250 mg;
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – 94 mg;
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) – 56 mg; and
- Astaxanthin – 3 mg.
Looking at the ingredients levels above especially the quantities of DHA and EPA, it is doubtful that it really delivers on the claims it make about its efficacy and benefits.
The recommended daily one to two capsules of Natures plus Omega Krill Oil daily.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your health care practitioners before taking this dietary supplement.
A bottle with 60 liquid capsules is priced at $47.35.At this amount, this supplement passes for an affordable solution. Any discounts accompanying it are a benefit of the vendor’s generosity.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for many months.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it fails the test because in as much as it contains the right quality of ingredients, the quantities of EPA/DHA for instance are not up to the recommended standards.