Ultra Omega-3 NOW Review
Ultra Omega-3 Supplements by NOW Supplements is one of the many Omega -3 fish oil supplements in the market that claim to confer numerous Omega -3 benefits to their users. Just like many other products, this supplement makes similar claims in regard to its potency and other aspects. Some of them are listed below:
- Pristine source of ultra-purified fish oil in convenient capsule form;
- Supports cardiovascular health, energy, and vitality;
- Provides optimal levels of EPA and DHA;
- Laboratory -tested, certified, and validated ;and
- Free of detectable contaminants.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
Since these supplements are based on fish oil concentrate, the most interesting aspect is to see how much EPA and DHA they contain. Here is what it is written on the label:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 500 mg;and
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 250 mg.
Other Ingredients include: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating) and Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol). Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, and mackerel). Vitamin E from soy.
This supplement doesn’t contain the following: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
The recommended daily intake for Ultra Omega-3 Supplements is one to two softgels with meals.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioners before taking this dietary supplement.
The price for a 90 softgel bottle is $21.99, and we can say that this product is decently priced. In matters of discounts, it still remains an act of grace extended at the vendors’ discretion.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for longer periods of time.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it fails the test because in as much as it contains the right quality of ingredients, the quantities of EPA/DHA for instance way below the recommended specialist standards.