Ayurvedic Medicine for Gout Review
This is a review of Ayurvedic Medicine kit for gout. Gout is a type of arthritis that affects millions of people. It is cause by a uric acid accumulation up the blood and which then causes joint inflammation. There are two types of gout: acute and chronic. Acute gout is a painful condition that usually affects only one joint; Chronic gout is defined by repeat periods of pain and inflammation. With chronic gout often multiple joints are affected. The kit reviewed here contains Gout Ayur capsules, Detox herbal tea and Kaishore Guggulu. Gout Ayur capsules provides nourishment to the joints affected by gout and improve the function of muscles and joints. Detox herbal tea flushes toxins like uric acid out of the body and prevents their deposits. Kaishore Guggulu is a supplement that supports metabolism and reduces production of uric acid. We decided to conduct some independent research online. Read on to learn more about this product and whether it is right for your situation.
Gout Ayur capsules contain:
- Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) — this controls uric acid levels
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) — this enhances immunity
- Manjishtha — this is diuretic
- Shunthi (Zinziber officinale) — this reduces pain
- Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata) — anti-inflammatory, reduces joint swelling and pain and generally improves joint health
- Ashwagandha — this improves immunity and has been shown to be helpful in arthritis and gout
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) — this flushes out uric acid from the body
Detox herbal tea contains:
- Pippali (Piper longum) — increases the liver’s ability to remove toxins from the body
- Dalchini (cinnamon) — keeps liver healthy
- Amalaki (Indian gooseberry) — rich in vitamin C, high in anti-oxidants, also increases immunity
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) — increases immune function
- Haridra (turmeric) — increases immunity, relieves inflammation and pain, also reduces uric acid deposits
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) — relieves pain, stimulates the digestive and excretory system
Kaishore Guggulu contains:
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) — possibly helpful in removing toxins
- Nishotha (Operculina turpethum) — enhances metabolism, keeps liver healthy, expels unwanted fluid from the body, also a good antioxidant
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) — keeps digestive tract healthy
- Guggulu — detoxifies blood, prevents inflammation and gout
The recommended dosage of Gout Ayur and Kaishore Guggulu is 2 capsules/tablets each twice a day with hot water. Two cups of detox herbal tea should also be consumed each day.
A one month supply of the Ayurvedic medicine kit costs $35.95. A10% discount is available if a three month supply is ordered.
There is no money-back guarantee, but the products are made of all-natural products and do not contain any chemicals. They are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) prescribed by FDA.
Conclusion Of Our Ayurvedic Medicine for Gout Review
While this is a good product containing herbal components, it is quite costly compared to alternate gout treatments. Furthermore, it is not FDA inspected and there are no signs of a valid guarantee anywhere.