Jamieson Natural Sources Omega 3-6-9 Review
Jamieson Natural Sources Omega 3-6-9. Because it is one of the Omega -3 supplements found in the market. As all other products it makes its own claims in regard to the Omega-3 benefits that are targeted at its consumers. Below are some of them:
- Supports cardiovascular health;
- Helps reduce high blood pressure;
- Relieves joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis;
- Reduces inflammation associated with lupus and endometriosis;
- Maintains healthy brain function;
- Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis;
- Enhances immune system function; and
- Supports breast, colon, and prostate health.
Below is a list of the ingredients that constitute this supplement:
- Flaxseed Oil – 400 mg
- Borage Seed Oil – 400 mg
- Fish Oil (Sardine, Anchovy) – 400 mg
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 267 mg
- Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA) – 170 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – 58 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – 39 mg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids – 231 mg
- Linoleic acid (LA) – 169 mg
- Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA) – 62 mg
- Omega 9 Fatty Acids – 153 mg
- Oleic acid (OA) – 153 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) – 6.7 mg
The recommended daily dosage for this supplement is one to three softgels, with meals. However, do not overdose yourself because it can lead to side effects like flatulence, nausea, bloating and diarrhea.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your health care practitioners before taking this dietary supplement. Also avoid overdosing in order to keep yourself safe.
A bottle containing 200 softgels costs $25.99. This is an affordable price.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
In closing, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for longer.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it fails the test because in as much as it contains the right quality of ingredients, the quantities of EPA/DHA for instance are not up to the recommended standards.