Skinception Dermefface FX7 Review
Skinception’s Dermefface FX7 Scar Reduction Therapy is a cream based formula which aims at diminishing scars through the body’s natural regenerative process of removing dead cells and promoting development of new skin cells which will remove discolouration and inflammation caused due to scars. The product manufacturer claims that the formula shows visible effects within 4 weeks of usage and can flatten or smoothen scars and take care of the discolouration. Though no claims have been made regarding this cream’s effectiveness for keloid scars, the following types of scars can be treated with this cream:
- Acne scars
- Burn scars
- Surgery scars including C-section and stretch marks.
The basic motto which the manufacturer believes in is to make this cream a kind of eraser for scars so that its customers would never suffer from low self-esteem or think of themselves as unattractive because of ugly scars.
The formula used in the cream comprises of nine main ingredients:
- Niacinamide- An ingredient which prevents pigmentation around a wound which occurs quite often resulting in discoloured skin.
- Di-Panthenol- One of the active ingredients of the formula to treat scars.
- Symglucan- The presence of this ingredient gives this cream anti-ageing properties.
- Hydrollite 5- This ingredient is meant for locking in the moisture and keeping skin hydrated.
- Allantoin- Damaged skin cells are repaired with the help of this ingredient.
- Pro-Coll-One- The collagen which forms around a wound ultimately resulting in scars is synthesized by this ingredient.
- Pentavitin- Another ingredient to keep the skin moisturized from within.
- Vitalyzers- Another ingredient to promote fading of scars.
- Fruit Extracts- These extracts are essential for maintaining the general health of the skin and keep it soft and supple.
The cream is supposed to be applied on the scar at least twice a day. The dosage should continue for at least 4-8 weeks to show visible effects.
Most of the ingredients used in this cream are natural extracts and therefore there is very little chance of any side effects. However, if the user is allergic to a particular ingredient, he may experience mild itching.
Possibility of Long Term Results
The product has received mostly positive reviews on the internet. The claim made by the manufacturer that the cream will work within 4 weeks of usage seems a bit tall but with 40-60 days of regular usage, the cream definitely gives long term results with respect to fading of scar and regeneration of skin.
One bottle of this product, which is a one month supply costs $59.95. The manufacturer also gives attractive discounts in the form of ‘Gold Package’ which consists of 3 bottles and costs $129.95 and ‘Platinum Package’ which consists of 6 bottles and costs $199.95. Besides, the buyer will also receive free gifts like facial exfoliator, loofah exfoliator and a discount coupon. All in all, this scar treatment product is slightly pricey in comparison to other similar products in the market.
The manufacturer gives a 90 day money back guarantee which is quite good. Besides, they also have an excellent customer support team with 24/7 availability.
While Skinception’s Dermefface FX7 Scar Reduction Therapy can be a good option for some people, it is not FDA cleared.