Moringa Source Moringa Leaf Extract Review Moringa Updated February, 2019
70%
65%
70%
55%
75%
Final Thoughts

Overall Score 67%

Moringa Source Moringa Leaf Extract Review


Manufacturer’s Claim

This is a review of Moringa Leaf Extract, manufactured by Moringa Source. It is a dietary supplement which claims to support the body with nutrients, provides energy, and also acts as an antioxidant. As it is glycerin-based and not alcohol-based, it does not go through the digestive process. This makes it much more effective as the nutrients are absorbed straight into the bloodstream. Moringa Leaf Extract is very easy to use and can be taken as is. They also claim that it tastes nice – like honey. Our review below explains more about the Moringa Source product, Moringa Leaf Extract.

Formula

Moringa Leaf Extract is concentrated from Moringa Oleifera and is the main ingredient in this product. Glycerin (99.7%) is also found in the product, which is kosher and vegan accepted, whilst the remaining 0.3% is purified water. It is also gluten-free and alcohol-free.

Instructions

A serving size of a ¼ teaspoon (1.23 ml) is indicated by the manufacturers. It should be taken 1 to 3 times a day or it can be taken as needed. The bottle must be shaken well before each use. It can be taken as is, by dropping it under the tongue or it can be added to a small amount of juice, tea or water. Moringa Leaf Extract does not need to be refrigerated.

Cost

Moringa Leaf Extract can be purchased on the Moringa Source website. A bottle is 1 oz (30 ml) and will cost $16.45. It can also be purchased through Amazon for the same price. Shipping and handling rates are not specified, which is a concern. Although free shipping is possible on Amazon if the total purchase is above $25. Discount and bulk purchases are also not available for this product. This is concerning as there are only 24 servings in one bottle – the bottle will be empty before the month has ended.

Possible Side Effects

There are no possible side effects listed by the manufacturer. They do, however, indicate a warning on the label, that people taking medication or who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their healthcare practitioners before using this product.

Guarantee

After some research, we are unable to find evidence that Moringa Source offers a guarantee on the product Moringa Leaf Extract. This does not necessarily mean that the product is of poor quality, however, it is an important point to keep in mind when purchasing this product. Customer reviews on Amazon showed a high percentage of satisfaction concerning the arrival of the product and the time of arrival.

Moringa Source Moringa Leaf Extract Review – The Bottom Line

We liked a few things about Moringa Leaf Extract. It is easy and fast to use and it contains no alcohol or gluten. It is concentrated from Moringa Oleifera, which is claimed to have many health benefits. There are also many positive reviews about the product. Unfortunately, there are a few concerns we have which cannot be looked over. There are no possibilities of bulk orders or discounts which may make it an expensive long-term investment. There is also no guarantee found for this product, which causes us to doubt the effectiveness thereof. For these reasons, we are unable to recommend this product.

Reviewed & delivered by our panel of experts at Reviewy.