North American Herb ProstaCLENZ Review
The North American Herb & Spice ProstaCLENZ is a dietary supplement for prostate health. It is one of the many products that claim to be decreasing the rate of prostate diseases such as cancer. It comes in a bottle with 60 capsules. It is composed of Wild Oregano and Pumpkin Seed extract which has been a good use to fight off variety of defects.
- Maintains prostate health
- Prevents accumulation of prostate diseases
- Treats and or cures prostate illnesses by blocking receptors
- Enhances function of the organ
- Wild Oregano. This ingredient is proven to kill cancer cells in the prostate glands. It decreases the risk of actually having cancer and the severity of it. The main ingredient of Oregano which is Cavacrol is the hero.
- Pumpkin Seed extract. This component prevents the accumulation of BPH or Benign Prostate Hyperplasia which is causing the soreness in urination and other reproductive discomfort. One of the many benefits of the oil that is secreted is its association to prostate health.
Consumer may take as much capsule as he wants to take in as long as it is not below the amount of 2 capsules twice daily with or without any meal.
There are no possible side effects but it is advised to consult an expert about your own health correlating it with the individual ingredients that the product has. This is most important especially if you have an underlying condition. The ingredients may react to the medication that you are drinking.
Given that the consumer maintains the intake and has discipline in his lifestyle, then the product is a long term solution for prostate health.
The product costs $30.95 which is more expensive compared to other prostate health products. This is because the manufacturer knows that it is effective and worth the money spent.
There are no claims for any money back guarantee. This is because the manufacturer is confident with the product.
Conclusion Of Our North American Herb ProstaCLENZ Review
Although the product is a good prostate health supplement, it doesn’t have any money back guarantee and is not FDA approved. Its dosage is indefinite which can be a very big downside to its part.