Pure Encapsulations Nitric Oxide Support Review
This review examines the product Pure Encapsulations Nitric Oxide Support. This product claims to…
- Helps provide better circulation and oxygen flow to the muscles being used
- Boosts energy levels
- Non-allergenic formula suitable for all users
- Powder formula for easy use
- L-arginine(alpha-ketoglutarate) – 2.050mg
- Citrulline (malate) – 715mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 200mg
Other ingredients include:
- Stevia leaf extract
- Luo han guo (Momordica Grosvenori) Fruit Extract
- Natural lemon and lime flavorsThe formula is a power packed L-arginine-based formula. Coupled with the Citrulline, it provides the standard Nitric Oxide supplement to boost circulation and oxygen flow to muscles. What seems to be lacking is the balance of beetroot extract, pycnogenol, and quercetin for active recovery post-workout. Another concern is the amount of artificial sweeteners and flavor additives found in the product with undisclosed quantities.
The recommendation for consumption is 1 heaped scoop (5.4g) of powder mixed with water per day, 20 minutes pre-workout.
Pure Encapsulations Nitric Oxide Support comes at a cost of $37.30. The catch, however, is that the product is not available for purchase online unless you are a healthcare practitioner. If you want to buy the product, you need to locate a healthcare provider. The manufacturer has provided a tool for you to find a doctor in your area where you can buy this product.
Possible Side Effects
Although not mentioned on the manufacturer’s site, through various studies we found that L-arginine based supplements can have the following side effects:
- Stomach ache
The manufacturer states that the product should only be used at the discretion of a qualified healthcare provider.
The guarantee on the product is complicated and can be found on the customer service page on their website. There is a 30 day guarantee period for stock within its expiration date. There is also a 15% return fee and returns must be pre-authorized.
Pure Encapsulations Nitric Oxide Support Review – The Bottom Line
The bottom line when it comes to Pure Encapsulations’ Nitric Oxide Support is that it seems to be a good basic Nitric Oxide supplement for its intended purpose. It may possibly be in excess of what the daily recommended dosage should be by a few mg’s for a supplement, bordering on what would be considered a medical dose. One downside is that there are artificial sweeteners and flavorings which take away from the supplement being a clean choice of preference. The 30-day money-back guarantee does also not give you much time to try out the product.