Pregnancy Plus Omega 3 Fairhaven Health Review
Pregnancy plus Omega -3 is one of the few Omega-3 supplements. It is famed to claim to maintain the safety of pregnant women and their unborn children because most of the products in the market do have express cautions on their product in regard to expectant mothers.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
Here are the ingredients found in Pregnancy plus Omega-3:
- Omega-3 (1004 milligrams)
- Other fatty acids (104 milligrams)
- Fish oil from anchovies, sardines, mackerel, or herring
- EPA (225 milligrams)
- DHA (675 milligrams)
- Vitamin E (1.5 IU)
- Citrus flavoring to ensure no fishy aftertaste
- Soft gelatin capsules
- Purified water
You should take one capsule of Pregnancy plus Omega-3 every day after every meal.
There are no adverse side effects arising from using this supplement.However,take only the recommended daily dose of Pregnancy Plus Omega-3 or whatever personalized dose that was recommended by your doctor in order to safeguard you from rare side effects such as seizures from Omega-3 overdose and thus you will keep safe your child.
You can buy a bottle of Pregnancy plus Omega-3 for $19.95, which is a friendly price for an Omega-3 and fertility supplement in one bottle. Like many other products, this supplement has no special manufacturer discounts.
This product has a returns policy wherein you can return unopened packages within 30 days of purchase and after 30 days, there’s a 15% restocking fee charge. However, this is not an express guarantee because you can’t get your money back if the product fails to deliver.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for longer.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it fails the test because in as much as it contains the right quality of ingredients, the quantities of EPA for instance are not up to the recommended standards.