Kiss Fungi-Gone Review
Kiss Fungi-gone Anti-fungal treatment is one of the readily available solutions in the field of fungus treatment. It is a broad base liquid solution that is acclaimed to fight, alleviate and cure the following conditions:
- Athlete’s foot;
- Jock itch;
- Scaling; and
- Relieving all manner of discomforts associated with Athlete’s foot, Ringworms and Jock itch.
The solution has the following ingredients that can be categorized as active and inactive. Its active ingredient however is only one,that is :
- Tolnaftate (1%)-this is a synthetic form of thiocarbamate used to fight fungi infections.
The inactive ingredients are listed below as follows:
- Propylene Glycol;
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice;
- Undecylenic acid;
- Tocophery acetate; and
- Polysorbate 80.
There are a few simple directions that are to be followed as you use this product so as to get maximum results as well as avoid abuse and possible accidents. First you have to shake well before use. Then clean the affected area thoroughly with water and soap. Allow the affected area to dry well and then apply a thin layer over the affected area twice per day. In case of Athlete foot, you may use the solution daily for four weeks or directed by the doctor. After applying, allow the solution to soak into the skin before wearing socks.
However, this product proves to be ineffective on nails and scalp. The following precautions should also be taken in regard to the administration and dosage of this solution:
- Use this product for external purposes only, and keep out of contact with eyes;
- Do not use it for bacterial infections, diaper rushes or on children under the age of twelve(unless directed otherwise by a doctor);
- Stop using if irritation occurs or there is no improvement after four weeks.
- Do not use near fire or heat because the presence of acetone makes it highly flammable; and
- Pregnant or nursing mother should consult the doctor before using it.
Because its ingredients are mild, there are no adverse side effects associated with its usage except some redness and dryness around the areas of its application. It therefore passes for a safe product.
A half an ounce bottle costs $10, with slim discounts available at the discretion of the vendors.
Money-back guarantee is not available with this product.
Conclusion Of Our Kiss Fungi-Gone Review
When all is said and done, it can be concluded that Kiss Fungi-gone Anti-fungal treatment is a pretty good, safe and cost-effective product.
However, when a product does not come with a guarantee, then little else matters in the eyes of a consumer.