Naturasil Scar Therapy Review
Naturasil Scar Therapy is a topical liquid homeopathic medicine which is made from all natural oils, flower extracts and plant extracts which are essential for reducing scars. The product claims that it can significantly reduce any pre-existing scars which may have been formed as a result of an injury or surgery. Because the ingredients used in this product are completely natural, it is seen as a good substitute for cosmetic surgery.
The basic idea behind the functioning of this product is that the ingredients used in the product formula have skin regenerative properties. This ensures that the new collagen which forms on the skin after an injury is also healed over time such that it takes on the appearance of the surrounding skin.
The product is made from natural plant extracts which are blended together in liquid form such that the product itself takes on the form of oil which has to be applied to the damaged skin tissue. Some of the most important ingredients used in its formula are:
- Silicea 6X HPUS – This compound is an oxide of silicon and quartz and is widely used in several natural products as well as drugs for treating skin infections and skin damage.
- Borage Seed Oil – This oil is essential for healing dry and damaged skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
- Carrot Seed Oil – Another essential oil for repairing and rejuvenating skin and keeping it hydrated from inside.
- Chamomile Flower Oil – This oil is very effective for reducing any skin inflammation or redness.
- Helicrysum Flower Oil – An oil to speed up skin repair and is a popular ingredient of skin care products.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – The oil is essential for preventing fungal infections or taking care of any remaining fungi in the skin.
- Lavender Oil – This soothing essential oil is great for relieving pain and is also a great antiseptic.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil – A plant extract which is extremely good for the skin because of its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
The oil has to be applied on the scarred skin 2-3 times a day with the help of a brush.
While there are no specific side effects reported, the manufacturer does give a warning that some of the ingredients used in the formula may cause irritation or redness of skin for some users depending on the sensitivity of skin.
The manufacturer claims that continuing the application of this oil for 4-5 weeks will definitely reduce the scars, redness of skin and inflammation on a permanent basis.
The price of one bottle of Naturasil Scar Therapy is $29.95. It has a shelf life of 2 years and comes with an applicator brush. On regular use as per the recommended dosage, one bottle should last for about 30 days.
Naturasil offers a 90 day money back guarantee for all their products, as stated by them on their ‘Our Guarantee’ page. The same guarantee would extend to Scar Therapy too, though it is not specifically mentioned on the bottle. However, the guarantee is only for unused or unopened products.
Conclusion Of Our Naturasil Scar Therapy Review
Naturasil Scar Therapy seems to be a decent product which can be preferred by those who want a herbal solution for scar treatment.