Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Review
Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Softgels is one of the Omega-3 supplements that you can readily access in the market. It joins other supplements in a display of claims that are more or less the same. Some of these claims are listed as follows:
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility;
- May improve bone mineral density;
- May enhance cognitive function in young and elderly adults;
- May protect the health of the eye, particularly the retina;
- Support a healthy pregnancy for both mother and child;
- May boost mood in mothers’ post-partum;
Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Softgels is concocted using the following ingredients:
- Fish Oil Concentrate – 2000 mg
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 600 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – 320 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) – 200 mg
This product however doesn’t contain the following: Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweeteners, preservatives and color.
As a dietary supplement that is meant for adults, take two softgels three times a day, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioners before taking this dietary supplement.
The listing price for a bottle containing 240 softgels is $21.60, a reasonably affordable price. All discounts are subject to the sellers’ discretion.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
Conclusion Of Our Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Review
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Softgels using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for many months meaning all that while you will be spending more time, effort and of course your hard-earned money;
- Money-back guarantee- Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Softgels fails this test as well;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients levels/quantities-it fails the test because in as much as it contains the right quality of ingredients, the quantities of EPA/DHA for instance are not up to the recommended standards.