All Day Calm Review
All Day Calm is an enhancement that is meant to provide top-notch stress relief. It works by means of all-natural ingredients to aid the body to fight stress in a normal and non-persistent way. But is this supplement just another natural supplement that does not work effectively as it should. Here is our take on it.
As advised All Day Calm is a natural supplement. This can be a benefit to some people, but on the other hand it can also be a disadvantage to others. On the one side, the ingredients are not unfamiliar to the body and therefore it does not cause any side-effects. But on the other hand it might not perform effectively. The contents in All Day Calm, on the other hand has been proven to provide relief.
- L-Theanine is a derivative of green tea that boosts the neurotransmitter GABA. GABA is an exciter inhibitor that helps to stop chemicals that produce stress. It has also been shown to increase dopamine, a hormone that helps with sleep and stop restlessness.
- Passion Flower extract helps to promote a sense of calmness and your well-being. This flower has been used for centuries, and even resent studies have pointed out it may work as well as prescribed drugs.
- Valerian Root relieves tension and agitation associated with anxiety. This root has been used in holistic medicine for centuries.
- Folate helps promote a functional and healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 increases your metabolism, fights tiredness and even help your body produce serotonin. Serotonin decreases stress and provides you with a feeling of contentment.
- Magnesium Oxide provides you with a calm feeling and balance by ensuring you with a healthy nervous system.
These ingredients have been used for long periods of time to fight anxiety and stress. However, you should take note that the amounts of these ingredients are not revealed on the bottle and clinical tests have not been done to prove its efficiency.
It is suggested that All Day Calm should be taken once or twice a day. This quantity is low compared with other supplements of its kind, which is an advantage.
All Day Calm side-effects are minimal, but can include upset stomach, drowsiness, and headaches. Users have found relief from the side-effects if taken with food and water and even lowered their dosage if taken more than one a day. It has been recommended that the supplement should not be taken with sedatives or blood pressure medications. And if you are pregnant or nursing you should consult your doctor before using.
All Day Calm is reasonably priced. Through the company itself, one bottle can be purchased for $19.95 plus $3 for shipping, but if you buy three bottles for $49.95 shipping is included for free. That gives you a three month supply, provided you only take one capsule a day.
All Day Calm does not offer any money-back guarantee. It could be that it has not yet been proved to be effective or had been tested by FDA and not approved yet.
Conclusion of Our All Day Calm Review
All Day Calm is available at an affordable price to relieve mild anxiety and stress. Although it should not be used with more extreme cases! The ingredients used in this supplement are effective, but as it has not undergone any clinical tests it cannot be proved that it is effective enough in the amounts administered.